Cosmetic surgery during the summer can sound like a terrible time, especially if you consider the sun’s harmful rays and the risks that come with it. Because of UB rays, hyperpigmentation, skin irritation, and other skin problems can easily develop and take away your time at the beach. For many, this presents some huge problems, especially for those wanting quick results before the heat of the summer hits. However, many cosmetic surgeons have several procedures that you can do to maintain your looks and enjoy the summer with ease. In this article, we’ll share some of our suggestions for the top five cosmetic treatments you should get this summer.
What Cosmetic Treatments Are Safe For Summer?
Among the numerous sources of information out there, deciding when to get that treatment you’ve always wanted can be a difficult choice to make. Cosmetic surgery procedures and skin treatments tend to be picky on their recovery times, especially if you’re planning on getting treatments such as breast reductions or tummy tucks. However, summer can be a great time to recover if you know how to plan for it ahead of time. Summer gives people time away from work to heal, plan for vacation trips, and see the results of their treatment. But because of the demands that summer places on parents, teachers, and those who do work during the summer, short recovery times are the key to this success.
So what treatments do work during the summer? Here’s our list of the top 5 cosmetic treatments you should get this summer:
- CoolSculpting: CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, non-surgical liposuction that freezes fat cells and helps remove small amounts of fat deposits in stubborn areas such as love handles, arm flaps, buttock deposits, and muffin tops. This type of treatment is made to enhance a person’s physical looks without invasive surgeries and is intended to be used for those who are mostly satisfied with their shape.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers can instantly provide the skin with nourishment with active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, and calcium hydroxylapatite for addressing different problems, including loss volume fine lines, and contour of the face to make it appear years younger and healthier.
- Botox Treatments: Alongside dermal fillers, botox treatments provide substantial volume back to the face and help maintain a youthful appearance, and can help remove fine lines and wrinkles in tough areas such as crow’s feet, frown lines, and other areas along the face. Botox is quick, easy, and provides little to no side effects when in the sun.
- Thermage: Thermage is a unique product because, unlike treatments such as CoolSculpting, it specifically works to tighten the skin through a heating mechanism. Through this heating mechanism, it targets layers of skin with rich collagen deposits and provides the skin with a youthful, glowing appearance, contouring it in a way that removes problems such as double chins and sagging cheeks.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion scrapes away old skin cells, and during the summer, it is especially good for removing mild skin damage, pigmentation, dull skin tones, and poor texture. It’s a gentle option that provides you with a brand new face that works instantly and can help protect your skin from aging and excessive drying.
Contact Your Local Cosmetic Surgeon Today!
If you find yourself needing a bit of pampering during the summer, make sure to head on over to your local cosmetic surgeon for effective skin care treatments and procedures that’ll keep you refreshed and youthful and give you the most dramatic results.